You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#11 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Mon Oct 19th, 2015 00:05]

Matty G
No Games
English wrote:

Going to give that Pokemon game you guys mentioned a try, sounds like my jam.

What, the TCG or the upcoming Go? Unless you're willing to buy physical stuff you're going to have to do a fair bit of grinding for the former.

Last edited by Matty G (Mon Oct 19th, 2015 00:05)

#12 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Mon Oct 19th, 2015 18:52]

Stupidus
Babysitter

I've been playing WoW since February I'm disgusted with how much it's enthralled my life, moreso than DOTA 2 ever did. It's a lot more social and calm though which I like. Not having to come home from work or whatever and get yelled at on mic by some 14-17 year old South/American moron got old finally. There's just so much to do and I'm loving it being a WC3 fanboy.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … vec/simple

My btag is Stupidus#1294 if you want to add me. I am down to play HotS very casually if someone wants to.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

#13 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Mon Oct 19th, 2015 23:21]

Scarth
?_?
Matty G wrote:
Scarth wrote:

Will probably start playing Skyrim again in a few weeks, too. Maybe I'll finish one of the main quest lines this time.

Honestly I don't think it would be worth it. I spend more time modding the game than actually playing it and whenever I do it's only for a certain amount of hours, even if the game won't crash. Every new run is basically removing shit mods I don't like and adding in new ones I probably won't like or utilize but can't remove because of how scripts from mods applied to save data don't go away. End up playing for a considerable amount of time, then never touch it again.

Unfortunately the same goes for Oblivion, I just can't get back into it despite some recent innovations and the game being even more unstable does not help. This reminds me that I've yet to finish Morrowind.

And I hope you don't run a Seismitoad deck too.

Ah, I usually do an autistic 'live in the world' playthrough whenever I play. I sort of come up with a theme backstory and try to stick with it, I haven't really done an evil character so I intend to do that. But yeah modding can be tedious. Having to clean old mods/scripts out is annoying too, looking forward to TES 6 when it releases.

I don't play Pokemon TCG anymore, I played paper several years ago and that was fun, but I don't want to spend money on it nowadays. Still, the online is better than the MTG online which is basically just 'spending money: the game'.

#14 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Tue Oct 20th, 2015 05:35]

SharkonSteroids
Gorjay

League / Path of Exile / Heroes of the Storm and i will start Overwatch once it's possible to get into beta

#15 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Tue Oct 20th, 2015 13:55]

English
The Dr. House of BFH
Matty G wrote:
English wrote:

Going to give that Pokemon game you guys mentioned a try, sounds like my jam.

What, the TCG or the upcoming Go? Unless you're willing to buy physical stuff you're going to have to do a fair bit of grinding for the former.

The former. I did download it and it's okay I guess but Pokemon go should also be fun.

Also on another note, really looking forward to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Love Human Revolution and the originals as well.

#16 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Thu Oct 22nd, 2015 23:43]

Matty G
No Games
Scarth wrote:

I don't play Pokemon TCG anymore, I played paper several years ago and that was fun, but I don't want to spend money on it nowadays. Still, the online is better than the MTG online which is basically just 'spending money: the game'.

If you still have decent cards of all sorts around from Gen 5 (the Expanded format is Black & White onwards), I might be interested in buying some and one of my flatmates also collects cards. If you only have Gen 4 stuff or something, he still might be interested.

#17 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Tue Oct 27th, 2015 00:38]

Scarth
?_?

Matty
http://puu.sh/kZ8Wk/cace658353.jpg
(2.7 mb)
The following cards are foil or promo foil, from memory
2 Torterra EX
2 Torterra
1 Cacturne
1 Cacnea
2 Electric Energy
3 Multi Energy

I have a handful of other cards including like 2 or 3 precons from 5th gen. Will get pictures of those later
I also have this deck in it's promotional form, it's banned for tournament play though
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/B-L-S_(TCG)

#18 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Tue Oct 27th, 2015 07:03]

Matty G
No Games

My flatmate doesn't have much interest in the Pokemon themselves, but I'm interested in the two holofoil Lightning energy cards since Basic energy from any generation is always playable. Holo energy is generally hard as balls to get, the next lot of them come from a recent two-deck pack featuring Mewtwo & Darkrai and even then it's just four Psychic/Darkness energy per pack.

Also, you missed out on the full art cards. Some of them are quite pretty, I traded a fair amount of them off so here's what I got so far.

Last edited by Matty G (Tue Oct 27th, 2015 07:05)

#19 Re: PC games of 2015: what are people playing?  [Sat Nov 7th, 2015 18:29]

roboKOPP
BFH Veteran

DS, GTA:SA, DX, DX:HR, HL, HL:OF, MOHAA, SOF, RTCW, NFSU ...

reminds me how games should be (IMO)

Board footer