You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#1 I made a food recipes blog  [Fri Nov 20th, 2015 07:19]

Stupidus
Babysitter

I don't know, I was bored and inspired. I don't want to post a lot and don't have many aspirations for this kind of stuff but thought I'd contribute. You can at least read my one recipe and let me know what you think.

http://stupidusfood.blogspot.ca/2015/11 … ecipe.html

I need to honestly try making this thing again to ensure the cooking temperatures and times are fine because I usually just hover near the toaster oven the entire time to watch the baking process while I'm sure many would rather just toss it in and forget. I tried to write as plainly as I could and be descriptive so even a complete novice could manage, but not sure if I managed to convey that with how I worded things.

#2 Re: I made a food recipes blog  [Sun Nov 22nd, 2015 15:11]

Zoom7
Royalist

I'm no expert on cooking, blogging or photographing... But I'd either move the image text to just below the header or keep it below the image but make it bigger (easier to see).
When searching for recipes a very short description of the dish which is easy to find is really helpful.

I'd also try to get a crisper picture in better lighting.

Other than that it looks quite well-structured and easy to follow smile

#3 Re: I made a food recipes blog  [Sun Nov 22nd, 2015 22:53]

Matty G
No Games

I'll like to see some stuff regarding cheap meals for flatting, that mite b cool

Board footer