You are not logged in.

#11 Re: R.I.P. Swanton1936  [Thu Feb 5th, 2015 17:38]

.Royalty
BFH Veteran

that's rough, rip.

#12 Re: R.I.P. Swanton1936  [Sat Feb 7th, 2015 23:33]

DuffmanASU
The ball's in your mou...um court.

That's really sad to hear...I remember when you and he showed up here around the same time (looking for DP codes I think tongue).  He always seemed like a really sweet and excited kid. I still think of him as being about 15 even though time passes and we have all aged.

I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope you cherish the time you had with him and the fact that as his friend you brought him a lot of joy and happiness even though he was struggling with his own demons.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#13 Re: R.I.P. Swanton1936  [Fri Feb 13th, 2015 13:36]

Killabrille
Glasses are underrated
DuffmanASU wrote:

That's really sad to hear...I remember when you and he showed up here around the same time (looking for DP codes I think tongue).  He always seemed like a really sweet and excited kid. I still think of him as being about 15 even though time passes and we have all aged.

I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope you cherish the time you had with him and the fact that as his friend you brought him a lot of joy and happiness even though he was struggling with his own demons.

Ha, yeah, I remember hustling for those codes with him. I doubt that was the reason either of us signed up though. I do think what little time I spent with him, both online and in private, was some of the best I've had so far. I just wish there could have been more...

Board footer