You are not logged in.

#1 Nerf Hammer thoughts.  [Tue Jan 28th, 2014 10:33]

doused
BulletGod

personally they should not be nerfing at all. they should be buffing the ones who are not "OP". this allows for a lot more counterplay and equal pick rates. you can make something "OP" easily countered by something else "OP". and once its in that state, you tweak the numbers of every champion. it requires a lot of input by players, and that is always around. WORK HARDER and don't bring down the hammer as often riot.

TLDR: don't nerf op champs  - - -  buff not OP champs

#2 Re: Nerf Hammer thoughts.  [Tue Jan 28th, 2014 11:36]

aironex
8)

It's not as simple as nerfing and buffing. Certain champions require a kit rework rather than a buff in order to be able to compete with the current strong champions in my opinion. An example is old tier ADCs compared to jinx and lucian. Reworks however require a lot more time than simply nerfing what's currently strong,  so that's why we usually see nerfs.

I agree with your point though,  nerfing every FOTM champion's damage to the ground just because they have no other way of balancing him faster is stupid. Riven has a lot of mobility and a big shield with her E? nerf damage, evelynn's stealth is too strong because of the way vision works in s4? let's make her E deal physical damage, khazix finally sees some play after his W nerfs? let's delete him from the game again by nerfing his Q and E. I won't mention kassadin's and renekton's nerfs, you get my point.

#3 Re: Nerf Hammer thoughts.  [Tue Jan 28th, 2014 12:28]

doused
BulletGod

they can balance things with more items too. there is a lot more to just champions they seem to overlook. they need to just come out and add like 40 new items all at once.

#4 Re: Nerf Hammer thoughts.  [Tue Jan 28th, 2014 15:32]

SharkonSteroids
Gorjay

I dont think nerfs should be completely removed since you cant exactly plan 100% ahead. Some champs will always be OP in some way.

But you are right i think Riot are way too cautios to buff champions. What i would like to see is like Aironex already said is a focus on old champs and to give them buffs or reworks. I dont need new champs all the time.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#5 Re: Nerf Hammer thoughts.  [Tue Jan 28th, 2014 17:14]

Rokka
BFH Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31OSVZF77w

This why they do balancing.

Board footer