You are not logged in.

#1 Top Lane Champions  [Thu Dec 19th, 2013 18:01]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Hey guys, i'm thinking of jumping into soloQ but i need some more champions.
I roughly know which one i will get but i'm hesitating between shyvana and rengar. (Mainly for top)
So which one would you advise me and why? Pros? Cons?

Thx in advance smile

(If there's another champion which i 'need' to get then tell me aswell)

#2 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Thu Dec 19th, 2013 21:49]

Lollittaja
BFH Veteran

Riven - OP
Jax - Good at carrying
Singed - Good at splitpushing and easy to play
Tryndamere - One of the best level 2s and snowballs a lot, Good splitpusher, Kinda bad at teamfights, but at lower elo that doesn't mean anything

#3 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 03:02]

SharkonSteroids
Gorjay

If i had to pick between Rengar and Shyvana id go for the dragon lady. I think Rengar is much harder to play. At least in my eyes. Even though some guys are kicking some serious ass with him.

#4 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 03:32]

Cahcetti
c")

WAN STEP AHEAD

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#5 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 10:53]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Lollittaja wrote:

Riven - OP
Jax - Good at carrying
Singed - Good at splitpushing and easy to play
Tryndamere - One of the best level 2s and snowballs a lot, Good splitpusher, Kinda bad at teamfights, but at lower elo that doesn't mean anything

I've got jax and riven already and ye they're pretty awesome.
I'll try those 2 others out smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

#6 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 11:05]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

SharkonSteroids wrote:

If i had to pick between Rengar and Shyvana id go for the dragon lady. I think Rengar is much harder to play. At least in my eyes. Even though some guys are kicking some ser,ious ass with him.

That's the thing that attracts me in rengar big_smile his passive is so kewl smile

#7 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 16:36]

Scarth
?_?

Carry and support. If you're running a mid carry, put a farming initiator and support top.

#8 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 18:23]

SharkonSteroids
Gorjay

What else besides a carry mid? Farming initiator (Shyvana is a good farmer and can hop in guess you mean her) and support top? Maybe i played the game wrong so far but are you even talking about league of legends?

#9 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 18:33]

Scarth
?_?

I don't play bad games, you should know that by now.

Say you have a kill lane (Ranged stun and melee stun) at bot, carry mid and farming initator and support at top.

You farm up your initator so you have dominance through pickoffs in the midgame and then have your carry cleanup after lategame initatoions.

Running a farming initator mid also works, just swap the placement of the carry and the initator. Your long lane should always be a suicide or a kill lane.

#10 Re: Top Lane Champions  [Fri Dec 20th, 2013 19:05]

evil
Bavarian Barbarian

Scarth wrote:

I don't play bad games, you should know that by now.

Say you have a kill lane (Ranged stun and melee stun) at bot, carry mid and farming initator and support at top.

You farm up your initator so you have dominance through pickoffs in the midgame and then have your carry cleanup after lategame initatoions.

Running a farming initator mid also works, just swap the placement of the carry and the initator. Your long lane should always be a suicide or a kill lane.

yeah no.

Board footer