You are not logged in.

#21 Re: Jax Top  [Mon Nov 11th, 2013 21:27]

Sam
BFH Veteran

I've watched 3 of them completely and the start of alot of them, I don't have that much free time :<

#22 Re: Jax Top  [Sat Nov 23rd, 2013 19:16]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Hello guys, i played some more jax games and my laning became pretty good but now i'm wondering how to teamfight with jax? In skirmishes it's fairly easy but in full 5v5 and when you are the focus, it's damn hard not to get owned :s Any videos to show me how to, or streams of good jax players, or some tips? Thx:)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#23 Re: Jax Top  [Sun Nov 24th, 2013 05:18]

Robwar
biggest post count in history of the universe

Fabrisius wrote:

Hello guys, i played some more jax games and my laning became pretty good but now i'm wondering how to teamfight with jax? In skirmishes it's fairly easy but in full 5v5 and when you are the focus, it's damn hard not to get owned :s Any videos to show me how to, or streams of good jax players, or some tips? Thx:)

Don't initiate the teamfight with stun, just save it up for focus on squishy...

-NotReallyaproplayer

Board footer