You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#11 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 17:52]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Niksaus wrote:

Personally I never have the same route I go through I just check the lanes after I got double buffs who is the easiest one to gank, if there isnt a good place to gank I'll farm more and wait for an opportunity to pick up some kills. Although as Shaco I try to gank as much as I can at start because his damage at start is just awesome tongue

yep shaco is gud at early game especially cuz of his boxes.

And about looking for the easiest lane to gank: i lay a lot with my lvl30 friends and then they're all winning their lane wich results in me not being able to gank them and giving me such a bad late game :s
So the question is: how to still get xp/ganks if everyone  is winning their lane?

Edit: about the 'farm if not able to gank' how? By just jungling it takes too much time and if i go to a lane i'm stealing their farm...

Last edited by Fabrisius (Fri Aug 30th, 2013 17:56)

#12 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Sat Aug 31st, 2013 02:49]

Cahcetti
c")

Dive top

#13 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Sat Aug 31st, 2013 05:36]

Rotten
i own you

Most junglers start where the botlane goes so they get a smiteless pull, by doing this they will take both buffs and 50% of the time they go to gank top if it's not warded. A good option for you is to sneak into the brushes in the lane in top and countergank. This will prob result in a kill for you since the enemy commits so much for you to just countergank to get a kill. If this works out and you get a kill on their toplane/ or force him out of lane you can push the lane together with your toplaner to deny as much farm as possible. This will get you lvl 4 + and means you can prob counterjungle the enemy very well without taking too much risk.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

#14 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Sat Aug 31st, 2013 17:53]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Rotten wrote:

Most junglers start where the botlane goes so they get a smiteless pull, by doing this they will take both buffs and 50% of the time they go to gank top if it's not warded. A good option for you is to sneak into the brushes in the lane in top and countergank. This will prob result in a kill for you since the enemy commits so much for you to just countergank to get a kill. If this works out and you get a kill on their toplane/ or force him out of lane you can push the lane together with your toplaner to deny as much farm as possible. This will get you lvl 4 + and means you can prob counterjungle the enemy very well without taking too much risk.

The first part doesn't really matter since i'm playing shaco wich makes me able to solo a buff smiteless. But i'll keep it in mind if i jungle on other champs (i'll prob get lee sin)
And i'll try that, to countergank more, cuz that's a gud idea. If my team wins lane, the enemy jungler can pick up kills while i can't wich gives the enemies late game a big advantage yikes

#15 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Sun Sep 1st, 2013 07:35]

Rotten
i own you

I didnt say that because you are shaco, im talking about junglers in general. If you're able to predict enemy junglers path all the time then you can easily win by counterganking since it works out most of the time.

Board footer