You are not logged in.

#1 Shaco Jungler  [Thu Aug 29th, 2013 18:28]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

So i recently bought shaco to jungle with and i've played already 4-5 rounds but idk if i'm doing it right and i need some help/tips.

The summoner spells wich i use: flash + smite

i start with hunter's machete and 5 pots, then i go smiteless blue buff, then red buff with smite, then recall for boots of speed, then i try to gank top (wich mostly fails yikes), then i don't know what to do actually... gank bot? Or mid? Or stay top a bit? Or go in enemies jungle?

About my items (i have boots of speed and hunters machete already): madreds razor -> berserker greaves ->vampiric scepter -> wickles lantern or smth -> zeal -> avaric blade -> statik shiv -> i build an infinity edge by buying parts of it (depending on gold ammount, bfsword or pickaxe first) -> then idk, mostly the game is over then tongue if not i get black cleaver and then guardian angel.
So my full build is: wickles lantern + berserkers greaves (with homeguard enchantment) + statik shiv + infinity edge + black cleaver + guardian angel

Gud or not? Tips n tricks pls smile

P.s.: i did read guides but i didn't rlly find a gud one in my opinion and the strategies in there failed for me.
A good guide/video/stream is always welcome aswell smile

Edit: i'm only lvl 16 so i don't have runes.

Last edited by Fabrisius (Thu Aug 29th, 2013 18:31)

#2 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Thu Aug 29th, 2013 19:00]

SharkonSteroids
Gorjay

i have no idea if im right but i think i saw lots of shacos going ap and putting loads of these boxes on the ground to have a good start. id also try and get this blue stone (forgot the name). then upgrade that to whatever you need more.

#3 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Thu Aug 29th, 2013 20:38]

aironex
8)

Ignite instead of flash.

Counterjungle a lot. If the enemy starts at blue, start at your red, kill it with boxes and save your smite for your blue. After you have both buffs gank him at his red and kill him, steal his stuff. Keep timers of the enemy buffs and try to always steal them if you are ahead.

twitch.tv/omieshomies is a beast shaco, you can watch some vods there. Be warned though, he is very toxic.

#4 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 00:49]

Cahcetti
c")

You don't really have to recall after you got double buff, just go gank after it.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 776

#5 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 06:40]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

Cahcetti wrote:

You don't really have to recall after you got double buff, just go gank after it.

Yep true wink my box placing also improved wich makes the buffs a lot more easy smile And my last 2 shaco jungle games: 9-0-11 and 12-0-10 big_smile shaco OP

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/55/9002155/html/bfhn/forums/include/parser.php on line 717

#6 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 06:41]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

aironex wrote:

k him at his red and kill him, steal his stuff. Keep timers of the enemy buffs and try to always steal them if you are ahead.

twitch.tv/omieshomies is a beast shaco, you can watch some vods there. Be warned though, he is very toxic.

Counterjungling isn't always possible because the enemy doesn't always have a jungler tongue

And i'll check him out smile

#7 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 06:42]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

SharkonSteroids wrote:

i have no idea if im right but i think i saw lots of shacos going ap and putting loads of these boxes on the ground to have a good start. id also try and get this blue stone (forgot the name). then upgrade that to whatever you need more.

Might give it a try but my current build works great! big_smile

#8 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 11:00]

Niksaus
BFH Veteran

Personally I never have the same route I go through I just check the lanes after I got double buffs who is the easiest one to gank, if there isnt a good place to gank I'll farm more and wait for an opportunity to pick up some kills. Although as Shaco I try to gank as much as I can at start because his damage at start is just awesome tongue

#9 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 12:10]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

omg master Yi OP Q_Q

Edit: just wrote this cuz in every normal game i play a master yi gets fed and he pwned the shit out of everyone...
(Any tips to avoid this? tongue)

Last edited by Fabrisius (Fri Aug 30th, 2013 17:48)

#10 Re: Shaco Jungler  [Fri Aug 30th, 2013 17:46]

Fabrisius
BFH Veteran

So what to do if i have to jungle agaimst e.g. lee sin wich i can't get in a 1v1? Just run away from him or any tips to still get him?

Board footer